Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year's 2010 is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We brought in the New Year with Joel's brother Josh and his wife Jami...and lots of their friends! They had a great party at their house. We all had a great time! After driving back home this morning...I put the black eyed peas on the crock pot....took down all of the Christmas decorations....then made our New Years Dinner. I made grilled chicken (marinated in orange juice...lemon juice...garlic powder and season all), roasted potatoes with cheese and chives...black eyed peas (OF COURSE) and a nice salad. Dinner was delicious! It's a little chilly outside so we decided to start a fire. I think Joel was surprised when he came out to the back yard and I already had a nice fire going. I am from the country you know....I do know how to light a fire:-) We cooked up some totally yummy smores for dessert. What a great day. Only thing missing what T-Man. He is still in Utah having a wonderful time. I can't wait for him to get home!!!! Just a few more days and he will be back:-) YAY! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's. 2010 is going to be a great one!! I am looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all of the black eyed peas I ate tonight...it darn well better be LOL!

No comments: