Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekly Goals:-)

I have set myself 10 goals for this week....Gonna take this a week at a time:-) I always have some goals for myself.....but I thought maybe trying goals that are closer to reach...maybe it would be a little easier...or maybe I would feel like I actually accomplished something! Next week I will come back and re-post what I did and didn't do...Hopefully I will be able to say I did all of it! Like I said...one week at a time. I will set myself a few goals that will be really easy for me....as the weeks move on I will make some of them harder....We will see how this goes.

1. Continue to NOT SMOKE
2. Exercise at least 4 times this week:-)
3. Drink LOTS of water - (this one will be easy...)
4. Keep up with the laundry
5. Finish the book you are reading "Beautiful Boy"
6. Call Daddy at least twice this week
7. NO sodas (this will be easy too)
8. No hamburger meat
9. Portion control (this one will NOT be easy! I LOVE FOOD)
10. Don't eat out...and take lunch to work every day:-)

No comments: