Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Old????



I totally broke down and bought one of the pill organizers...Does that mean we are getting old? LOL....No...seriously...we are getting serious about our health. I want to be around to see my grand kids...and maybe even my great grand kids:-) I bought one for me and one for Joel. He actually took all of his vitamins today:-) So proud of him! It's great that he is on the same page as me.....it would make it so much harder for me to reach my goal if he was going in another direction.

We have had more snow so far this winter in Texas then I think I have ever seen....how cool is that! I am scared to take my camera out in the snow...but I managed to get a shot of the snow yesterday! Wish it would stick around a little longer...Oh well...guess I should be happy with what we got!

Joel and I have had a lot of time recently without the kids...Thomas is in Utah and Haley and Brenden live with their Mom so we only have them every other weekend. We have watched A LOT of movies:-) The guys at Blockbuster know us pretty well now. Lets see Fac so far is "The Ugly Truth"...Great movie...LOVED it...and laughed my ass off! My least Fav so far is BY FAR Paranormal Activity - THE STUPIDEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME - I mean...we all know that the movie isn't real...but they could at least pick an actress that can make you think it's real...LOL. She was HORRIBLE!

Waiting for Joel to get home so we can hit the gym again! Looking forward to it. Then...home to eat some Pot Roast...yummy...then working on Thomas's X-Mas surprise!!! FUN FUN!

Party Plans tomorrow night with the in-laws...in east TX...Should be a good time!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: