Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Goal Results from 1-11-10

Here are the results of lasts weeks weekly goals. I am getting better:-) Blogging my goals is really helping to make me more aware of what I have set to do!!

1. NO SMOKING - YES!! I didn't touch even one of those nasty things!! I am on a roll and feeling great!!!! SMOKE FREE:-)

2. Exercise 4 times this week - I made it to the gym 3 times this week and they were great workouts! I need to try to make it 4 times next week....I am getting there:-)

3. NO BEEF - None! When I say beef...I am talking about hamburger meat...maybe I need to be more specific when writing out my goals. We stayed away from it all week and still have wonderful meals:-)

4. Portion Control - I did good on this all week until todays football game. I snacked ALL day...dang it! Need to continue to work on this!

5. Have more patience - I won't get all personal with this one...but lets just say I have noticed that I need to have more patience with myself and my family. - I worked on this all week and am VERY proud of myself. As a wife and a mother you HAVE to learn patience or you will go crazy!

6. NO SODAS - Again...no problem with this all week until todays football game...I broke down and had one glass of Sierra Mist...dang it!

7. Daily vitamins - I need to remember to do this EVERY day...I am not horrible at it...but every once in a while I skip a day. I need to make this a daily routine. - YEP! I stayed on top of this and plan to continue!!!

8. Help Thomas focus on school. - Being his age is not always easy...I need to work on finding ways to help him stay focused and on the right track:-) He depends on me for that:-) - YES! Thomas had a great week. Keeping kids on a schedule works wonders with their attitude:-) I am very proud of him!

9. No eating out....for lunch or dinner - Need to really work on our budget if we are going to buy a house this year:-) - Did great on this until Friday...I went out to lunch with the girls from work...It's all their fault...they made me! Not really...but it's all good. We ate healthy at least!

10. Sit down and write a few letters....to anyone in the family...tell them how you and Thomas are doing...and ask how they are. It's nice to hear from family every once in a while!! - Yes...it was nice to sit down and write a letter. I haven't done that in a long time:-) I hope they enjoy getting the letter too!

No comments: