Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thomas is HOME!!!! Merry Christmas T-Man!!!



So....Thomas was with his Nana in Utah over the 2 week holiday break. I have missed him like crazy and he FINALLY came home tonight:-) Joel and I decided to surprise him with something we both knew he really wanted for X-Mas but didn't think we would get it for him. He has been asking for a TV in his room for FOREVER!!! I don't think kids should have TV's in there rooms because there is crap on regular cable no a days that is just NOT good for kids to watch. So....Joel and I came up with a plan. We will get him a TV for him room...re-do the whole room...make it look a little more "teenager" and just NOT hook the cable up. He can only watch movies....at least this way I know what he is watching. Oh...and he CAN'T hook any video game crap up in his room either. So....Joel and I worked on his room while he was gone...and when he walked in his room tonight the look on his face was priceless. He was SHOCKED!!! His first question was...does it have cable...I had to tell him know...but that he got a new DVD player too and a bunch of his favorite movies for X-Mas ...so he still thought it was pretty cool. I wish I had some before pics of his room....so you could really see the big change...but let me just tell you. It looks SOOOOO much better then it did. His room is not big at ALL so we had to work with what we have...until we buy a new house!!

So glad my T-Man is home. I missed him dearly. Now...back in the grind tomorrow...back to school...not wanting to do homework....getting up early.....Oh....the things teenagers love MOST...yeah...NOT SO MUCH:-)

No comments: