Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Meal Plan

This is my weekly meal plan for the week. Trying to keep a few nights simple because we have a lot going on:-) Working on making healthy meals that the whole family will enjoy! This week I planned my grocery list by what coupons I found. It made creating my list soooo easy! I will continue to do this in the future. It does take some time...but will be well worth it when I see how much I have saved at the grocery store tonight:-)

Monday - Turkey Tacos - Mexican Rice

Tuesday - Ranch Style Chicken - The Pioneer Woman recipe - http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/01/ranch-style-chicken/
with green beans and a salad

Wednesday - Fish Tacos, black beans and cilantro/lime rice (I didn't get around to trying this a few weeks ago) Really looking forward to this one:-)

Thursday - Pot Roast, Bread

Friday - Chili, Corn Bread

Sat - Take the kids out for dinner:-)

Sunday - Lasagna, Garlic Bread and Caesar Salad

YUMMY! I am looking forward to dinner this week....now I just have to watch my PORTION control and I am good to go!!!

No comments: