Monday, October 3, 2011

New Crafts- Fall Wreath

I have always wanted to make a wreath for my home...but never have. I decided I would this year:-) I saw an idea online and went with it. I really like the way this turned out. 5794 is the new address to the house we are moving to. Hopefully we move while it's still fall...lol...or I might just have to make another wreath for winter! lol
This was super easy to make. I bought the wreath plain...bouth a few flowers, wooden letters, paint, and ribbon. I just cut off the tip of the flowers and glued them to the wreath...painted the numbers and glued them as well....then tied a bow with the ribbon and glued it down as well! I love it:-) Yes, I see the tag sticking out of the back....and yes...I will cut it off before I hang it up...lol.

No comments: