Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekly Goals

Sooo...I didn't do 100% on last weeks goals...but I am gonna keep on truckin and know that I can and will achieve anything I work for!!!!! Here are my goals for this week....a lot are still the same...and I threw in a few new ones:-)

1. NO SMOKING

2. Exercise 4 times this week

3. NO BEEF

4. Portion Control

5. Have more patience - I won't get all personal with this one...but lets just say I have noticed that I need to have more patience with myself and my family.

6. NO SODAS

7. Daily vitamins - I need to remember to do this EVERY day...I am not horrible at it...but every once in a while I skip a day. I need to make this a daily routine.

8. Help Thomas focus on school. - Being his age is not always easy...I need to work on finding ways to help him stay focused and on the right track:-) He depends on me for that:-)

9. No eating out....for lunch or dinner - Need to really work on our budget if we are going to buy a house this year:-)

10. Sit down and write a few letters....to anyone in the family...tell them how you and Thomas are doing...and ask how they are. It's nice to hear from family every once in a while!!

No comments: