Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekly Goals - Results for week of 1-4-10

Well....for my first week...I don' think I did so bad:-) I am being 100% honest when I say that meeting weekly goals takes more work then I thought. Even one slip and you just can't say that you did it....cause you didn't:-( Dang it! I really think this weekly goal blogging will help me. All week I was telling myself not to do stuff because I wanted to be able to write on my blog that I am"perfect" and met all of my goals:-) Ok...ok...I know if may be a total shocker for all of you to find out that I am NOT "perfect"...... LOL...and I didn't meet all of them. But you just wait...I will get there soon!!!

These are my goals from last week...with the results added:-)

1. Continue to NOT SMOKE - I took one puff of my friends smoke the other night....other then that I have been smoke free....doing pretty good if I do say so myself!!!
2. Exercise at least 4 times this week:-) - Almost there....I worked out 3 times this week.
3. Drink LOTS of water - (this one will be easy...) - YAY! Luckily...I LOVE water...so this one wasn't very hard for me...See I made sure to give myself a goal that was super easy so I didn't feel like a total failure:-)
4. Keep up with the laundry - This was NOT easy for me...but I DID IT:-) All of the laundry has been kept up all week....I hope to keep this one up!!! My husband and son probably hope so too:-)
5. Finish the book you are reading "Beautiful Boy" - Check! Great book....Not sure what I will start next...but I will let you know:-) I think I want a mushy...love....sexy story about that man that doesn't really exist...come on ladies...you know EXACTLY what I am talking about:-)
6. Call Daddy at least twice this week _ I sure did:-) I know it seems silly that I have to set goals about calling my father...but I do...I am a busy person and I don't call him as much as I should:-) I was nice talking to him a few times this week. I will keep this one up for sure!!
7. NO sodas (this will be easy too) - Ok...I THOUGHT this would be easy because I hardly ever drink the stuff...but then I had to go have a get together at my house with sodas...and dang it..I drank one. One soda for a whole week isn't that bad. How many sodas did you have this week?? Huh Huh??
8. No hamburger meat - Almost:-))) I had cheese dip at our little get together that had beef in it...and boy was it good. Other then that very small portion of cheese dip I had NO beef all week!!
9. Portion control (this one will NOT be easy! I LOVE FOOD) - I would give myself a "C" on this one. I didn't do horrible...some days my portions were perfect....then other days...not so much...so this is one that need to continue to work on!!
10. Don't eat out...and take lunch to work every day:-) - I did this no problem....well I took my assistants out for lunch Friday "the company paid" so that doesn't count....The whole purpose of this one is for me to save money by not eating out during the week:-)

No comments: