Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Goals 1-18-10

This will be my third week of tracking my weekly goals. I am really enjoying this. It has seemed to help me...or I guess you could say hold me accountable:-) This week I have some of the same goals...and a few that are different...and one that is a challenge. A girl that I work with mentioned this challenge and I have decided to accept it. It's a very small sacrifice to make...and will be well worth it! Here is the challenge. I hope that some of you will accept this challenge as well:-)

We challenge everyone, starting Monday (Jan 18th), to eat what most Haitians eat, beans and rice everyday next week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then take the money you save on not buying fast food and other groceries and donate it to the people of Haiti... This would be a great reminder of how fortunate we are and also a great... teaching moment for our kids... Good luck to all of you who accept this challenge. :)

1. Eat beans and rice ONLY from Monday - Friday of this week. Send money that you saved to Haiti.

2. No sodas

3. Gym 4 times this week

4. Portion control

5. Complete at least one scrap page

6. Work with Thomas on focusing in school and getting organized

7. NO SMOKING

8. DON'T PICK YOUR FINGERS - I pick the skin around my fingers and it makes my fingers so ugly...I really need to stop...it's just plain stupid...

9. Save money wherever you can....look for coupons....good deals....etc...

10. Get out and do some photography:-)

No comments: