Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly Goal Results - 1-18-10

This week was an ok week for me. I feel that I got better at some things and totally flaked on others....I am not perfect ok:-)

Last weeks goals:

1. Eat beans and rice ONLY from Monday - Friday of this week. Send money that you saved to Haiti. -
Wow....this was something that I thought would be so simple...I could do it...no problem..Yeah...NOT so much. I did however...not spend any money on groceries this week and will donate that amount that we saved to help the cause. I guess that was the main goal in this whole challenge but I am still disappointed in myself that I totally flaked on this. I did the whole beans and rice thing one day...and just couldn't hang the rest of the week:-)

2. No Sodas - Not a one:-) GO ME!!

3. Gym 4 times this week - I was on a role this week. Not only did I meet my goal I also started walking on my lunch break with co-workers and REALLY enjoy it!!

4. Portion control - I did great on this all week this week. Today was the only day that I didn't watch my portions too much

5. Complete at least one scrap page - YEP!! I did a page on our family trip to the Air Show in 2007

6. Work with Thomas on focusing in school and getting organized - Yes, and let me just say how proud I am him. He has really come a long way since Christmas break and I am confident that with my guidance he will continue to keep moving forward in the right direction:-)

7. NO SMOKING - I am on a roll....today I did have a smoke at the races...and I am so mad at myself...One cigg in a month isn't too bad though. I plan to NOT slip on this ANYMORE!!!! I have come so far....can't mess it up now!

8. DON'T PICK YOUR FINGERS - I pick the skin around my fingers and it makes my fingers so ugly...I really need to stop...it's just plain stupid... - Yes...my fingers look better then they have in YEARS!!! Those of you who know me and my finger issue would be soooo proud!!!

9. Save money wherever you can....look for coupons....good deals....etc... - Yes, I am going grocery shopping tomorrow and I actually panned my meals and my grocery list on what coupons I found. It's going to save me a lot on groceries this week.

10. Get out and do some photography:-) - YES!!! I can't wait to edit the photos and get them posted. I took some awesome action shots of Joel racing motocross and other then almost getting hit dead on by a bike that flew off the track...I had a blast!!!! I will be posting pictures on my photography blog soon"-)

No comments: