Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 1-25-10

Last week was a rough week....Lots going on at home...and I didn't focus on my goals as much as I should have. That's life right? Everything doesn't always go as planned. When something more important comes up...that's what you deal with at that time:-)

1. NO SMOKING - NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

2. NO Sodas - NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

3. Portion Control - I did ok on this one...I did make an effort to watch my portion control.

4. Hit the gym at least 4 times this week - I only made it 3 times this week:-(

5. No eating out this week (but can eat out once this weekend) - We ate out one more time then we had planned this weekend...but this week we did great and I stuck to our menu plan:-)

6. No hamburger meat - use ground turkey instead:-) It tastes better anyways!!! - I had a burger Sat night....and it freakin' made me sick...UGH! My body didn't like the hamburger meat at all! That's what I get...lol...

7. Work on making daily snacks that are healthy...veggies...fruit...nuts...etc. - Did great on this:-)

8. Support Joel with what he is trying to work on right now....(won't get specific on this...it's little personal) - YES! I am there for him always!! It's a rough time for him right now dealing with the loss of his mother:-( Poor thing. I feel so helpless sometimes.

9. Take vitamins daily and make sure Joel does too! - YEP!

10. Take lunch to work daily and walk with Co-Workers at least 3 times this week. - Almost...I didn't bring lunch one day...and didn't walk two out of the three times...Hope to get back in the groove on this one:-)

No comments: