Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A very touching letter:-)

Today we received a letter in the mail from Braxton's vet Dr. Duncan. She is such a nice person...and took such good care of Braxton. I found it very kind to take time out of her day to write such a touching letter. It's people like this that make me know there is a God:-)

The letter reads:

Dear Patterson Family,

We are so very sorry about your dear sweet Braxton. He was truly on of a kind. It breaks my heart that he is no longer with us. I'm glad he had the chance to be part of your wonderful family. He would have been a great pet to anyone - he was just that kind of dog. But being a member of YOUR family was a blessing for him and you, he couldn't have found a more loving home.

Sincerely,

Silvia Duncan


------------------------------------------
It makes me cry to read this letter.....but it's just another reminder of how many hearts Braxton touched. I miss him so much:-( I am so glad that we found Dr. Duncan. If it weren't for a friend of mine we probably wouldn't have. Thank you Stacey for telling me about Walnut Creek. They are truly a special group of people who have a "real" passion for animals.

No comments: