Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RIP Braxton my sweet boy:-( 8/23/10




Joel and I had to put Braxton to sleep tonight. He had really bad kidney disease. We hung on to him as long as we could...but it was time for him to go. He was too young....only 4. We found out a little over a month ago that he was really sick. The vet didn't expect him to make it even two weeks....but he hung in there for over a month. Braxton was such a sweet boy and Joel and I are both so glad we had the 4 years with him that we did. They were great years. He brought so much joy to our whole family and for that we are both very grateful!! I will miss him more then most would miss their dog....but I am glad to have such great memories with him. Gosh, I am such a dog lover...they are the best pets!!! I don't see how people can just get rid of a dog because they don't want it....or can hurt a dog because they chewed something up. It's just wrong...and I am so glad to know Braxton had a wonderful life and was loved and treated as if he were one of our children:-) I miss you my sweet Bubba!!!!

No comments: