Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vampires Suck



Thomas and I were able to go see the movie "Vampires Suck" the night before it came out:-) It was a lot of fun....they had a few different things going on at the theater and of course were giving out free stuff!! My friend Matt asked me to go take some pics of the event....in return Thomas and I got to see the movie!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thomas felt like total VIP since we had sectioned off areas of the theater that only "press" could sit in...and I was "press" that night...so it was pretty cool! I had never done anything like that before...but had a blast and would do it again! The movie was just what I figured it would be....stupid...but funny. Thomas really liked it. If you ever want to get reviews on a movie before deciding to go see it...check out my friend Matt's website at http://www.mungleshow.com/.

No comments: