Sunday, August 22, 2010

Three

A co-worker of move recommended this book to me. I just started it the other night...so far so good. I have heard nothing but good things about it so I am eager to see what happens:-) I will let you know what I think of it as soon as I am finished.....next.....It's time for a good love story!!

---------------------------

Kevin Parson is a 28-year-old seminary student with a hidden past. He nows lives totally different from the unusual upbringing by his adopted mother. His cell phone rings one day as he is driving home through school on a congested Long Beach street. He has three minutes to call the newspaper and "confess", plus solve a riddle or his car will explode. Wildly he looks for a place where he can dump his car safely. Fortunately there is a WalMart across the street with a grassy ditch area. He barely gets away before his car explodes.

Suddenly Kevin's life is totally turned around. He had overcome his past. Now a man named Slater is threatening his and the public's lives with more bombings. Kevin has a man threatening him over the phone, using riddles. The man also knows Kevin's childhood friend, Samantha, and wants her in Long Beach as well. Kevin hadn't seen her in about ten years, but had been in phone contact since she had left for college. Samantha immediately responds.............

No comments: