Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wish List

Do you have a wish list? I started one a few months ago and it's growing rather quickly! There are so many things that I want to have one day. It's full of little stuff...not big, crazy, over the top stuff. I pick it up and look over it every once in a while and it pushes me to work hard so that I can have it all!! A lot of it is stuff for the house...and some of it is just silly stuff that I want:-)

It feels good to check things off the list when I save up for them and am able to buy them! Even some of the smallest things. I have been wanting a running jacket and running capri's for a while now....so I put them on my wish list....found the ones I wanted....saved for them....and got them! They didn't cost much....but buying a new house...having kiddos....and lots of bills....I have to put EVERYTHING in the "budget".

I know the day will come that I don't have to be so strict with my money....but until then...I enjoy the little things.....that's what life is about...the little things:-)

Next on my wish list.....a new pair of slippers:-)

No comments: