Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE

I am giving myself a 30 day challenge to see if I can break this slump and make some changes in my life. This is the health portion of my challenge. We will see how this goes...and maybe I will do another challenge after this for other areas of my life. I always like a good challenge. I wish is was against someone else instead of myself...I can be pretty competitive:)


I will post daily about how the challenge is going. I think I will enjoy what I want for dinner tonight:-)
------------------------------------------------------

30 Day Challenge

I am going to set up a challenge for myself and see how I do. I need to make some changes in my life and sometimes that is easier said then done. We all get so caught up in the “norm” that it’s hard to change! I will be the first to admit I am horrible at it. I like things a certain way and I don’t like making an effort to change them….I just want the end result….but not have to put in the effort. I assume a lot of us are like that.

My biggest challenge is losing the weight that I want to lose and staying motivated to exercise. My current weight is 160. I want to ultimately be at 140…but know I have to take it one step at a time.

Below are the changes I will make for 30 days straight. If I stick with it…maybe….just maybe…. I will get closer to reaching my goal!!!!

1. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day!
2. Exercise every day in some way! EVERY DAY! NO QUESTIONS ASKED…even if it’s just a walk…every day!
3. NO SODAS AT ALL (this one will be easy)
4. Only 1 cup of coffee a day (NO MORE)
5. 8 hours of sleep every night
6. Only snack on fruits and veggies ……no bad snacking
7. Small portions for dinner
8. Eat a healthy breakfast EVERY MORNING!
9. NO Sweets!
10. Daily vitamins
11. Allow yourself one day a week to enjoy yourself...and break the rules:-) You need some freedom! LOL

No comments: