Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Menu 3/28/11

It's been a while since I posted a weekly menu. I have realized since I quit posting I am not as good at cooking all week. Posting a menu really helps me stay on track with our meals. With all of the changes that will be taking place in our diet...I have decided to start posting weekly menus again:-) I still have quite a bit of food that will not be in our diet once the full transition is made...but for now...we have to make due and eat what's in the kitchen:-) By next week we should be on track with our new "heart healthy" diet:-)

Monday: Meatloaf, green beans, black eyed peas, rolls

Tuesday: Grilled BBQ Chicken, peas, small baked potatoes

Wednesday: Salmon, roasted broccoli, brown rice, salad

Thursday: Grilled Chicken salad

Friday: leftovers ( I am having a sister night....the boys will have to take care of themselves)

Sat: Chicken Quesadillas with black beans, corn and a tomato/avocado salad (having some good friends over for dinner that night)

Sunday: Pork sliders on wheat buns...with cabbage/tomato salad and baked chips

No comments: