Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Goals 12-6-10

A guy I work with is helping me put together a work out routine that will work for me:-) We talk about health stuff all the time...and he has helped me learn a lot about food and exercising. I am eager to try some of his ideas and see how they work. I am going to start the workout plan that he suggested tomorrow and see how I like it!! The hardest part for me...like most of us I believe...is staying motivated. So, I asked my co-worker to stay on me....bug me about it all the time!!!! My only goal this week will be to complete this workout program fully...and eat well. Of course I also have TONS of stuff to do this week....but those aren't goals...just life:-) Fingers crossed!! I am keeping a spreadsheet of my progress...and will post it weekly!!!

No comments: