Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

This morning we all got up and had blueberry pancakes for breakfast! We gave each of the kids a stocking filled with small things. They had to have something on Christmas morning even though we already celebrated Christmas with them in Dallas:-)

Peter, Joel, Haley and Brenden hit the slopes...and Mama, me and Thomas spent the day together. We went into town and watched the movie "Little Fockers". It was funny...and the popcorn, hot dog, nachos and cherry icee that went with the movie was good too!! Yep, I went all out! Merry Christmas to me!!!!!

We are all at home chillin' now. Supper is almost ready...then we will chill for the night and get all packed up for the trip home tomorrow.

It has been a beautiful Christmas vacation with people I love the most. I will be glad to get home and back into my routine though. I sure do miss my Bella girl!! She is going to be soooo happy to see her Mama and Daddy! I am going to give her a big ole' treat and take her on a loooong walk!!!

I hope that you all had a beautiful Christmas!

No comments: