Sunday, December 12, 2010

Prayer Box


I find myself praying more then I ever have before. I pray for my family, myself...and people I don't even know. Does it work?? Who knows?? But I look at it this way. You will never know if you don't try:-) More then anything it makes me feel better.....and it makes me feel like I am doing the right thing by at least trying. There are moments where I am stuck...and not sure how to handle situations. I choose to pray about them...and hope they get better...or hope that I choose the best way to deal with them.

I made my Mom a prayer box a while back. Not long ago I was at her house and I peeked inside the box. I didn't read any if the prayers...but was surprised to see LOTS of prayers in her box. I wonder if some of them were for me? I wonder what she prays about??

I decided to make myself a prayer box. My Mom gave me a candle that came in a really cool box...it's a perfect prayer box. This is the first side of it. I will decorate each side with a different word. One being Pray (duh)...and the others will say...dream....live....love. I truly feel you can live a very fulfilling life using those 4 words...pray about things you can't change....live like you have one day left in life.....love everyone and anyone no matter how they have treated you or choices they have made....and dream big, really big!

I will pot more pics once I am done with each side of the box...then I will start filling it up!

------------------
I have been working on my prayer box and have completed another side of it. It's coming along great! I am excited:-) Here is the second side!

No comments: