Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Changes for 2011!

I currently work for a Christian Radio Rep Firm. I have been with this company for going on 5 years and really like what I do. I started out as a Sales Assistant in 2006. I was promoted to Office Manager/Sales Assistant in 2008. Just recently I was offered a new position within radio as the Research Director. This is so exciting for me. I have done administrative/assistant work for years and have been looking for a new avenue of work. This is my opportunity to learn a whole new side of radio and I am pumped!!! What a great way to start the year. Because I will not be assisting sellers anymore this opportunity is also allowing me to work from home some. I will be in the office 2 days a week and working from home 3 days a week. Since Joel and I bought a house close to his children my drive to work has been much longer. I was having to drop Thomas off at school before they even opened so that I could make it to work on time. It was a sacrifice I was willing to make...but when this opportunity opened up for me I was so excited! This will allow me to save money on gas and wear and tear on my car and will also allow me to spend more time with my family which is the MOST important thing in my life! I am truly a blessed woman and I am looking forward to my new adventure in 2011!! It's going to be a great year! I can feel it:-)

No comments: