Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 4-5-10

1. NO SMOKING.... - UGH...I am totally smoking again....but I am going to continue to keep this as my #1 goal. I will NEVER give up on trying to quit!

2. Vitamins - Yep! Took them every day! Gosh I sure do feel better when I take them!!

3. Lots of water:-) - Yep! I had almost nothing but water all week. Lots of water makes you feel good as well!

4. Exercise at least 3 times this week - Nope:-( I did order the P90X though...and it's coming in this week....so I will be getting my workout on soon! I hear it's a really tough program but has AWESOME results...We shall see!

5. Portion Control - Yes, did really well in this area. My hardest challenge was this chocolate cake that the kids Mom made...UGH! It was really yummy....but I only had a very small piece of it. GO ME!!

6. Scrap page:-) - Not this week. I actually decided to pack up most of my stuff. I will wait until we move to work on my scrapbooking...but I am working on another project:-) A boat shelf to hang in my office at the new house!

7. Stay on budget (cut coupons) - Have LOTS of coupons...will go shopping tomorrow. We have pretty much been eating what we have here....

8. Take another class about photography - I have been doing a lot of research on maternity photography. My neighbor is prego and she has agreed to let me get some shots of her this coming weekend...so excited!!

9. Help Thomas stay focused in school:-) - Yes...He had a GREAT week! Looking forward to many more to come:-)

10. Work on Britney's reception!! - It's in the works...everything is going to be perfect:-)

No comments: