Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Bump Pictures








Man...I wish I had baby bump pictures taken when I was prego with Thomas. I think they are some of the coolest pictures EVER!! My neighbor is prego...so I asked her I could take some baby bump pictures of her to add to my portfolio. She was super excited and agreed to do it! It will get her some super cute photos and will help me learn about taking them. I can't wait!!!!! I asked her to go online and see if she could find some pictures that she likes...and we would try to duplicate them the best I can...and we would also come up with some ideas as we go...just have fun with it and see what we come up with. Here are some of the pics that she sent me. OMG!!! I love this girl already:-) She didn't send me any boring prego pics...she is really ready to go out there and have fun with this!!! I am really looking forward to taking her pics. Not only is the prego...she is also totally adorable and will take beautiful pictures! I will post them on my photography blog next weekend:-)

No comments: