Friday, April 2, 2010

Cosmic Cafe - Dallas TX




OMG!!! This is some of the best food I have had in a LOOOOONG time! If you haven't ever ventured down to the Oak Lawn area....you need to just to try out this place! It's vegetarian...and since my son has recently decided that he is going vegetarian I figured we should try it out. I was worried that the menu was going to be full of a bunch of weird stuff...tofu...meatless this and garden that. But it isn't at all. It's all vegetables....salads....sauces...tea...smoothies. It's very FRESH ingredients with an idian flare to it. There is curry in a lot of the dishes and it's used beautifully! YUM! If I could figure out how to make these recipes I wouldn't have ANY problem going all vegetarian. I am not a huge meat person...and did go vegetarian for a while...Now, I eat everything except hamburger meat...yuck...and I still try to incorporate a few vegetarian meals into our dinners throughout the week:-) I am going to try to make some of these recipes one day....and if I can come even close to how good these are I will be set!!! Don't be scared....go check this place out. The place itself is also really neat...the decor and the people are lots of fun...oh and don't forget to hit a yoga class upstairs before you sit down for a nice meal and a hot cup of tea. This is my kind of place!!!

No comments: