Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 4-12-10

1. NO SMOKING! - ugh...still smoking...

2. Work out at least 4 times this week. - Yep...and some...I am diggin P90X

3. No eating out! NONE!! - Not once...I cooked every night:-) Except when my Mom took us out to dinner:-)

4. Stick to budget...save money:-) - Right on track...we can't wait to move!!!!

5. Help with planning of reception - Yep....it's going to be such a beautiful reception for a beautiful couple:-)

6. Learn something new about photography - I have been learning a lot about Baby Bump pictures because I am about to do my first baby bump session!!

7. Pack everything on the walls - Almost...We did pack up everything in the kitchen that we can.

8. Paint nails and toes:-) - nope...they need it though....will do them this week!

9. Bed before 11pm - Every night:-)

10. Portion Control- so so...some days I rock at this and some days...well...not so much:-(

No comments: