Friday, April 23, 2010

I sure do love my husband:-)

I don't care how old you are or how long you have been with a person there are certain things (little things) that give you a feeling in your heart that could never be replaced:-) I love Joel more then anything....and there are little things that he does and he doesn't even know that he does them. These things make me feel all mushy inside...awe! The other day Joel and I were driving down the road...and this song was on. Ok...I know it's totally a teen bop song...but he started singing it to me and took my hand...and I got that little feeling in my heart. I love it when that happens...It reminds me of why I married him and why I enjoy every day that God gives me with him!!! I know that Joel loves me...but when he does little cheesy stuff like that it just reminds me "how" much he loves me:-) I am truly the happiest woman in the world. I am so very blessed to have him and my whole entire family!

No comments: