Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 3-15-10

1. NO SMOKING!!!!! - I had a few...dang it!

2. Exercise at least 3 times this week - Nope....I only worked out once this week...:-(

3. Portion control - I did OK at this...could still do better

4. Do a few scrap pages - I did one and it was so much fun...I need to scrap more. I always have a blast when I do it:-)

5. Work on planning the reception - Still trying to nail down a date...then the planning will begin:-)

6. Keep up with spendings - Every Penny! GO ME!

7. Manicure/Pedicure - I am giving myself a mani/pedi tonight:-)

8. Detail my car:-) - Weather - Snow - Didn't quite have the chance to do this...maybe next weekend if it's pretty out:-)

9. Bed before 11pm - Every Night...and boy did it make a difference:)

10. Finish one of the 3 books I am reading- Still working on them:-)

No comments: