Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pizza Night!



Joel was off riding his dirt bike tonight...so Thomas and I made it a pizza night. I am not sure if you have ever tried I Fratelli's Pizza....but if you live in Dallas and you haven't tried it...oh boy...it's really tasty! Now...this you might find strange...but it's really good with a big glass of cold milk! I LOVE milk with pizza. I guess it's because I am not a soda fan...who knows...but I think they go great together and so does Thomas:-) We hung out and chatted about the latest news...school...weekend plans with his friends...etc! Great dinner with Thomas. Then I had to break out my FAVORITE kitchen item. Yes...it weighs in at about 150 lbs (ok...not quite...but the think is freakin' HEAVY!) My Kitchen Aid Mixer! LOVE this thing....but really don't get a chance to use it very much. If you look closely at the bowl in the picture you can see my sweet Bella girl...LOL...she walked in front of me as I took the picture and her reflection showed up in the bowl...too fun! Anywho...I am using the mixer to make YUMMY cake balls to take to work...and Joel is going to take some to his work as well. The recipe and pics will be on my food blog later tonight:-) www.simplyum.blogspot.com

No comments: