Thursday, March 11, 2010

One reason we need a new house soon:-)


There are many reasons that we need a new home. We have outgrown the one we are in...and we really want to purchase a home of our own:-) But...another reason we really need a new home is so Joel can see the shoes he is putting in when he gets dressed in the morning:-) LOL!!! Joel has to be at work earlier then I do...so most mornings I am still in bed when he is up getting ready. Our closet is in our bedroom not our bathroom...so he usually gets dressed in the dark...trying not to wake me:-) Which I must say is pretty smart...because I am NOT a morning person:-) One of our MUST HAVES is a closet in the bathroom of our new home...so Joel can get dressed with some lights and and not have this problem again.


Joel was at work for almost an hour before he realized that he had two different shoes on. I am sure the guys at work had fun with this one. LOL...Too funny!!!


Just another reason we need to find a NEW home!!!

No comments: