Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seeing Some Results...FINALLY!


So....I have been trying to get back into shape for a while now. It's not very easy to do....why is it easier to get out of shape then it is back into shape? UGH! It's really hard to do when you have to be patient and WAIT to start seeing results. Well...it's finally starting to pay off. I have really been watching what I eat. I still eat the stuff that's not good for me...I just go easy on the portions. Now that I have started to see results it's just pushing me to work harder:-) I have lost 4 pounds...I know that's not a lot...but it's a start. Heck..it's better then gaining weight:-) Once I get the weight off that I want to lose I will be able to start working on toning my body. It is really becoming easier to eat more of the good stuff and less of the bad. Once you eat good for a while your body doesn't like the other crap. I am going to work harder at eating even less of the bad stuff and more of the good. My plan is to eventually not even want the bad stuff....well....maybe not want it as much. My weakness isn't sugar or sodas....it's those darn carbs...I LOVE THEM!!!!

Anywho...just thought I would share my health journey a little. It's really starting to pay off and I feel great! I am not where I want to do yet...but I am well on my way! GO ME:-)

No comments: