Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My World.......

Well...I am getting back on track and it feels great. Of course some things will never be perfect. Today...I was getting ready to take my walk on my lunch break. I drank lots of water in the morning...ate a healthy breakfast...had my heart rate monitor on...put on my ipod and headed out the door. When I turned on my ipod it was dead...dang it! It was still a great walk. Let's just say it was a little boring. I did burn 102 calories on a short brisk walk. Hey....that's better then nothing.

Joel and I are officially putting an offer in on the house we REALLY want today. We are super excited but will continue looking. There was another offer already accepted before ours....but hey...you never know! We will keep our fingers crossed and know that if it's meant to be then it will be ours. If not...there is another more perfect house waiting for us:-)

Thomas is doing great! I just found out last week that he has made it to the district level competition in four different areas...writing, art, vocabulary and spelling! This is great news!!! He will be one of the few students representing his school at the district meet on March 27th! If he gets 1st or 2nd in any of his competitions then he will go so state! Thomas is so smart! I am very proud of him and look forward to supporting him at the district meet! GO THOMAS!!!!!!!!

Spring Break is just around the corner. Thomas will be in Utah skiing with his Nana (lucky). Joel and I will have Haley and Brenden all week. We are going to do some fun stuff with them while they are with us. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough for some fishing! The kids LOVE to fish:-)

Looking forward to the weekend. Sat night is our monthly "family cookout". This month it's going to be at Evy's house. That's always a blast:-) Then Sunday night is Girls Night Out! YAY! I am REALLY looking forward to some good girl time...good food and conversation with some of my favorite people. It really doesn't get much better then that! I am blessed!

Well...that's a tid-bit on what's going on in my world. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

No comments: