Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Goals 3-1-10

Ahhh....it's a new month. Last month was a little up and down...lots going on. Joel and I are sooooo excited about buying a home...but it has us on an emotional roller coaster. This week I am just going to focus on getting back on track:-)

1. NO SMOKING

2. Keep track of March Spendings (EVERY PENNY)

3. No sodas

4. Low budget dinners (that are still yummy)

5. Walk at work (Mon, Wed & Fri) Gym - (Tu, Th & Sa)

6. Portion Control - track calories

7. Lots of water

8. Scrap Page ( finish the bridal shower book)

9. Focus on what me and Joel talked about (personal stuff... I won't bore you will details)

10. Finish and mail Loris pics...and work on Thomas Basketball Team Pics!!

Yep...I can feel it....It's going to be a great week!!!

No comments: