Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly Goal Results from 2/1/10

1. NO SMOKING - I smoke one on Thursday like an idiot...and it made me sick....other then that NO:-)

2. NO Sodas - Not one until the Super Bowl...then I just had to have me a grape crush...YUm!!

3. Gym - 4 times - I amn still stuck on 3...I WILL make it 4 times this week:-)

4. DO NOT fluff the laundry in the dryer....When it's dry take it out and fold it. Don't laugh....you know you do the same thing and it wastes soooo much money in gas. - I didn't do this as much...but still did a few times...need to keep working on this one:-)

5. Scrap - Not once...dang it

6. Portion control - Did GREAT on this until Super Bowl...then I ate what I want...and however much I wanted:-)

7. Keep track of your calorie intake weekly - Yes...and it's really helping me see where I need to make changes in what I eat.

8. Get up earlier...it really makes for a better day:-) - Yes, this week was great with my family in the morning...we had breakfast together and wasn't rushed at all! There was one day that I overslept though...oops...slept right through my alarm!

9. No eating out all week - We did eat out once...:-(

10. Take lunch and good snacks to work all week. - YES! Need to continue this one!

No comments: