Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Off Track.....just a little:-)

Ok...so I have managed to fall a little off track. I have been doing great with not smoking...eating well...working out....etc...etc....etc. Then we started looking for a house and it's got me all messed up! I am so excited about buying our first house that's all I can think about. I have totally let myself NOT focus on anything else that I have been working on. UGH! I guess it's good that I have noticed this...and am willing to start over and work on it again:-) Joel and I are on top of the world...this whole buying a house thing...is amazing. We knew that we would eventually buy a house together...but had no idea it would be this soon. This weekend we are going to take all of the kids to look at a house...what fun! It's going to be such a great time in our family's life! Decorating my new kitchen....the kids decorating their new rooms...Joel putting his B&W checkered floor in the garage...YES...he is really doing that. Hey...it's his garage...he can do what he wants! BUT.....my point here is that just because we have all of this exciting stuff going on DOESN'T give me a reason to be a slacker:-( Today...I am starting over...and I am going to get back on the track that I have been on for a few months now! It's a wonderful time in my life and I am super happy....so I will continue to do the things that please me...and that will allow me to live a longer and healthier/happier life with my wonderful family:-) THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!

No comments: