Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 2-22-10

Let me start by saying it was a rough week for me. I didn't make it on most of my goals....but I am starting a fresh start tomorrow:-)

1. NO SMOKING - I smoked one....dang it!

2. No Sodas - I shared one with Joel at the Monster Truck Show....

3. Workout at least 3 times this week - Not ONCE:-(

4. Portion Control - I did do ok on this one:-)

5. Protein Shake for breakfast every day this week - Yes...I did:-)

6. Save money wherever possible - Not a penny:-(

7. Stick to menu plan all week:-) - Only a few days....

8. Make sure to order kids Birth Certificates for the cruise:-) - Yep...sent out the info!

9. Write pros and cons list about moving - figure out exactly what we want:-) - Yes!

10. Drink at least 6 cups of water a day - Pretty close

No comments: