Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House Hunting:-)


Well....Joel and I have FINALLY been approved to buy a home. We are sooooo excited! I drove out and looked at this house last weekend. It's so pretty and it's on 2 acres. We are thinking about moving out of the city. Neither of us really like living in the city and if everything works out with our jobs then we will do it. It will bring Joel closer to his kids...so he is pumped about that. I am looking forward to having the peace and quiet that you just can't get in the city. Not to mention I would have room for a garden:-) We have a meeting with the Real Estate agent in a few weeks and we are going to do nothing but house hunt all day long. Joel and I have a few houses picked out that we are interested in...but I am sure there were be more that come along between now and the time we go out looking.


Joel and I have worked very hard to get to this point in out lives....and it's paying off! We are both sooo excited...and nervous too. It will be a big responsibility....but we are ready for it:-)


This is a picture of one of the houses we are going to look at. I have driving by and looked at the outside of the house and the area it's in...but haven't seen the inside yet. I can't wait!!!

No comments: