Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family Cookout at Britney's House









We have decided to have monthly cookouts at each of the siblings houses. What fun!!! This month it was at Britney's house out in Denton. She lives in a really cool old house that has TONS of character...and since Britney has fixed it up it looks awesome...and feels so homey! I LOVE that feeling of an old house:-) Thanks Brit for having us all over. We had such a great time talking about some of the weirdest stuff. I don't remember the last time we all sang the old super mario brothers game (music) LOL! Also, looking through our old yearbooks...now that was funny! Made me feel good when Thomas said I look just the same now as I did then:-) Oh...and the juggling! That was awesome. Not to mention the great food!! I am looking forward to the next cookout at Evy's house!!

No comments: