Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 2-8-10

1. NO SMOKING - Not a ONE!!!! GO ME:-) I feel great!

2. Bring healthy snacks to work - Yes I sure did!!

3. Hit the gym 4 TIMES THIS WEEK...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! - Nope....will try again next week...Can I blame it on the weather?

4. Finish (The Husband) - Still working on this as well....almost finished...but not quite.

5. Make sure to spend good quality one on one time with T-Man:-) - Yes...Thomas and I have been spending more time together and it really makes a difference! We have movie plans tomorrow...looking forward to it!

6. Get your freakin oil changed in your car...Yeah it's sad that this needs to be a weekly goal! - NOPE!! UGH....will take care of this tomorrow:-)

7. Don't fluff the laundry in the dryer 100 times before actually taking it out and folding it - this is sad too...he he! - This is really hard NOT to do. I am working on it...and have gotten better...but still need to work on it more!

8. Drink TONS of water - Yep! Did a good job at this:-)

9. Portion control - I did ok on this. Still need to work on it a little though.

10. Write a letter to a friend or family member just to say hi:-) - No...I didn't. I plan to try to get this done on my day off tomorrow:-)

No comments: