Saturday, February 26, 2011

New House Project:-)



So I am going to work on my office next....the picture above are pretty bad I know...but it gives you an idea of what it looks like now. It's DIRTY!....but I will clean it up soon...promise:-) You have to remember this is where my puppy stays during the day too while I am working.

I am going to fill the wall space above my desk with nothing but pictures in black frames. I think I will use only black and white photos...but I haven't decided yet....what do you think? I have a lot of black and brown in my house...maybe I should do both...hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a mixture of brown and black would look FABulous! Have fun getting your office set up.

Avis Brunswick said...

I like the wall color and the hardwood floors, but it would look better if you put more furnishings and window treatments. Well, good luck on your house project!