Saturday, February 26, 2011

House Projects





Well, slowly but surely I am starting to get some things done around here. It's funny that it's taken me FOREVER to get these darn posters hung up in the kids playroom. I get free movie posters from work all the time and have decided to bring them all home and hang them in the kids playroom. It's an easy and cheap way to fix it up a little:-) I love the way it turned out. It's not a big deal...but ads something to the walls....and makes it look more like a playroom...movie room...whatever you want to call it. The kids are getting older...so I am not sure it's still called a playroom...maybe the "hangout" room...lol.

My next project is going to be my office. I spend a lot of time here now that I work from home some...so I want it to be set up soon. I am going to fill both walls above my desk with nothing but pictures...lots of pictures...of family..the kids...the dogs...etc.....all black frames all different sizes! I think it will look awesome when it's done. Can't decide if I want all of the pictures to be black and white or not yet....hmmm...I will have to think about that one!

This one of my favorite parts of having a house! It's all mine and I can do whatever I want with it. I look forward to fixing it up just the way I want over the years:-)

No comments: