Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Proud of my T-Man!!

I am so proud of Thomas! He has found a new passion this year in Drama! He LOVES it:-) He says it allows him to really express himself. I am not sure how many of your have teens...but it's hard to get them to express themselves...so this drama thing is AWESOME! He is very happy at his new school and is meeting lots of new friends:-) His drama teacher sent out the email below announcing who was cast in the Christmas play they are putting on at his school. Thomas got the lead part!!! You should have seen the look on his face when he read this email. He is on top of the world! I can't wait to see him perform. I didn't include the rest of the cast names due to privacy:-)

GO THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo very proud of you!

----------------------------------------------------

Email from drama teacher:

I am pleased to present the cast of PCA's December 10 production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Thank you for auditioning, sharing your gifts and providing your schedule conflicts, which help me plan rehearsals and treat other students and their families fairly.Congratulations! Please let me know prior to our first rehearsal on Monday Oct. 4 at 5:30 pm if you CANNOT accept your role. IF you DO NOT attend the first rehearsal, I will assume that you do not wish to accept your role and I will re-cast your role. All CAST MEMBERS MUST bring a parent or guardian to the October 4 rehearsal at 5:30 pm in A106 to sign an approval and obtain information. God bless you!
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
Cast
FATHER (Bob Bradley) - Thomas Moore

No comments: