Saturday, September 11, 2010

Britney's Baby Shower 9-11-10















What a beautiful shower for a beautiful girl!!! I can't believe my big sister is having a little girl. I can't wait to meet her. Thomas is almost 14...it's been a LONG time since I have had a little one around...awe:-) The food was great...the company was great and that little girl is going to be spoiled rotten!! We wouldn't have it any other way:-) We played a fun game guessing the size of Britney's belly...there was a tie between tow girls..LOL. Oh, and we were able to watch the 4D video of the baby! That was AMAZING. I feel like I have already kind of met her but she's not here yet....weird!! She is so beautiful....and I am not just saying that because she will be my niece...she really is so pretty! Her little lips are the sweetest little things I have ever seen. Of course...Britney had to make me point my lips in front of EVERYONE!! ugh...why did I start doing that as a kid? It will never leave me alone. It's pretty funny though...or I am funny looking...LOL.

What a great day! I hope Britney enjoyed it as much as I did. Such a beautiful change coming in her and Joe's life that they will never forget! Being a parent is THE most amazing thing I have ever experienced in life. Joe and Britney will make wonderful parents. This little one will have a great life ahead:-) I am so thankful that I will be a part of it!!!!

No comments: