Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 9-20-10

1. REALLY pay attention to portion control - Working on it

2. Drink LOTS of water - YES!

3. Work out 4 times this week...either Yoga or Walking - Nope...dang it!

4. Pay attention to fat,salt intake. - Yes...other then the day at the fair

5. Eat lots of healthy snacks...veggies, nuts etc... - Getting better:-)

I am 5"10 and I weight 160lbs. My average weight is anywhere between 135 and 170...so I am NOT fat...but I would prefer to be closer to the 135 range. My goal is 140. I hope to lose a few pounds a week. Let's see what happens!!! I will re-post my weight next week and will be 100% honest with how I ate...my water intake...exercise etc..... - I didn't gain or lose weight this week...I stayed the same. I hope to start dropping this week:-)

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: