Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekly Goals 7/12/10

It's going to be a great week because I say so:-) It's taken me a long time to realize life is really what YOU make it....not anyone else...just YOU! It feels so good to reach all of the goals that I set for myself weekly. I have daily goals too...but don't post all of them...lol. Maybe I am crazy...who knows...but it works for me and I look forward to checking all of the my goals off at the end of the week. It doesn't matter how big or small they are...I did what I set out to do...and that feels great!!

1. Portion control!

2. Lots of water...no sodas!

3. Yoga at least 4 times this week.

4. Try 2 new recipes this week:-)

5. Keep up with laundry!!! You can do this:-)

6. NO SMOKING!

7. Walk dogs at least 5 out of 7 days a week.

8. Brush dogs every night

9. Really focus on what you are putting into your body. You need to take care of yourself....it's the only body you get. Sounds stupid....but it's true!

10. Quit picking your fingers!!!!

No comments: