Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 7/12/10

1. Portion control! Yes....I am getting much better with my portion control!!

2. Lots of water...no sodas! I had one Sprite this week...and that's it!

3. Yoga at least 4 times this week. I only made it once this week...lots going on with my dog being sick....plan to go more this week:-)

4. Try 2 new recipes this week:-) I tried one...Butter Finger cake YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Keep up with laundry!!! You can do this:-) I am almost there...I can't seem to get it ALL done.

6. NO SMOKING! NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling great:-)

7. Walk dogs at least 5 out of 7 days a week. We have walked them a lot....as much as we can with Braxton being sick:(

8. Brush dogs every night -I haven't every night...need to work on this!

9. Really focus on what you are putting into your body. You need to take care of yourself....it's the only body you get. Sounds stupid....but it's true! Yes, I have been working on this....other then the butter finger cake I did pretty good this week:-)

10. Quit picking your fingers!!!! Getting better! My hands look good!

No comments: