Monday, July 12, 2010

Lots on my mind.......................................

I really hope Braxton (my dog) is ok....he isn't acting right:-(
Do you know how hard it is to get yoga clothes off after class??? They stick to you...it's a whole other workout trying to get the darn things off LOL!
I wonder how my Dad is doing??? I need to call him!
Buying a house is very rewarding. I really love it here...but it scares the heck out me to know that I can mess it all up and lose it. I guess that's what gets my butt up every morning for work:-)
I can't wait for our family vacation
Why can't I seem to keep up the laundry?
Yoga ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! Really...it does!
I really need to finish the book I am reading...I have been reading it forever! It's good...I just don't have a lot of time. I want to skip to the end to see what happens...no...I can't do that:-(
I can't believe I am going to be an aunt!
I hope I can do photography full time some day!
I see a good future ahead for my son:-) He is such a wonderful young man!
I am starting to see myself much more interested in church
I haven't smoked in 6 weeks OMG!!!! This is it...I can do it!
Why is it so hard to lose weight when you get older..? That sucks
I need to scrapbook more
I have so many AWESOME ideas for the house...I don't know where to start
Keeping a pool clean sucks....but I can't bring myself to hire someone else to do something that Joel and I are capable of doing ourselves.
I have noticed myself praying for people a lot more recently. I wish some people weren't just sad and dark inside....but starting to figure out you can't change people....some of them are just dark....so stay away from them...let them be dark by themselves.
I am about to by books on CD for my new "long" drive home and really looking forward to it!
I wish I could do photography, cooking and blogging for a living!
I have shaving
My back is really starting to feel better
I MUST quit picking my fingers...what a horrible habit!
I need to go to bed earlier and get up earlier as well...I an NOT a morning person...not sure that I will ever be.
I am so excited that Thomas is starting a new school this year!
I hope to get to know our neighbors soon
I love to cook....and eat:-(
I am getting much better at saving money
I really can't quit thinking about Braxton...I hope he is ok...

It's late...need to hit the sack...but that's a little of what's been going through my brain recently!

No comments: