Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekly Goals 5-3-10

This week is going to be a little different....I am going to take it easy from now until after we get settled in our new house. I have SOOO much stuff going on...and I am starting to get stressed out. I need to just take a step back and breathe:-) Everything is going to be just fine...it won't take long to get settled in the new house...then I can get back on a comfortable routine. Trying to stay on a routine(which I LOVE to do) is NOT easy when your house is a freakin' mess....and you still have 24 (yeah I am counting) days until we move. I am really looking forward to it though...I can't wait! I am going to finally have the house of my dreams....I already have the husband of my dreams....the child of my dreams....and the family of my dreams....now I will feel complete. It will take a little time though...and in the meantime...I am going to take it easy! I am only going to work on 5 goals per week until I get settled:-)

1. Portion Control

2. Exercise 3-4 times a week (whether it be running...walking......P90X....it doesn't matter)

3. LOTS of water

4. Plenty of sleep

5. Try to start working towards NOT smoking again...I plan to try and quit ONCE AGAIN...after we move and are settled:-)

No comments: