Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekly Goal Results 4-26-10

1. NO SMOKING! - Still smoking:-(

2. Hang in there with the P90X...Do it EVERY NIGHT you can!! - I did it a few nights...but not as many as I would have liked....

3. Portion Control - Doing great with my portion control...eat MORE of the good stuff and LESS of the bad....

4. Finish Thomas's project - Not yet...still working on it.

5. LOTS of water! - YES!

6. LOTS of sleep! - YES!

7. Send someone a letter to say hi!! It's WAY more personal then a facebook message:-) - I didn't....but will this week:-)

8. Stay on track with budget! - Doing good here:-)

9. NO eating out! - Only once...that's not too bad:-)

10. Help Thomas stay focused on school for this last 9 weeks. It's ALMOST over!! Then SUMMER CAMP! He can't wait!!!!- He doing ok....13 is NOT an easy age though...I will tell you that! He is a very bright young man...he will get it together...I have faith in him!

No comments: